Monday, February 27, 2012

More fun with rubber and latex: some other condom cartoon books

Jean-Marie informed me about 2 other cartoon books dedicated to the thin sheath:

The first book is Der Hosenkavalier, by Borislav Sajtinac, published by Harlekin, Wiesbaden 1989 (ISBN 3 88300 028 0).
This book contains 3 real condoms! 









The second cartoon books is Condomantics, by Larry, published by Regency House Publishing, London 1992 (ISBN 1 85361 250 2).








Hereunder also 2 scans of original 'condom' cartoons, also drawn by Larry (thanks Jean-Marie):





Learn more:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!
Here is my web-site :: fetish webcams