Sunday, December 20, 2015

Mix & Remix

Mix & Remix is the pseudonym of the Swiss cartoonist Philippe Becquelin (°1958).
I received this book "Le Mix"(2013, Les Cahiers Dessinés Paris162 pages, ISBN 979-10-90875-18-0) as a nice Xmas present. The humor is outstanding.



The cartoons are in French and have captions. I've translated some cartoons, so our English readers can enjoy the humor...

... The prisoner had escaped !!!

YESTERDAY's PHILOSOPHIE
... I try to understand...
PHILOSOPHY TODAY
... I try to follow ! ...

"... I'm happy!..".    "... let's do something about that!... "

"... there are more and more elder people..."
"... this is becoming a real kind of fashion! ..." 

... I ... 

... Have you received my e-mail in which I asked you to respond to my text message?...

... Are you filming your ear?...
... I'm have a phone call ! ... 

... It seems people get too much information...
... yes, I'm already informed!... 

... I am a banker ! ... 

You'll find a full bibliography on the Mix & Remix Wikipedia page.

Learn more:
Mix & Remix Facebook page
Mix & Remix - Cartooning for Peace + video
Mix & Remix Blog www.1erdegre.ch/blog/
Bio on Lambiek.net

No comments: